Biothesiometer - Vibrotest
Digital Biothesiometer - Item Code: VIBROMETER
Vibration Perception Threshold (VPT) has been shown to be strongly associated with foot ulceration. VPT determination by using a Digital Biothesiometer has been used to identify peripheral sensory neuropathy and subjects at risk of foot. Digital Biothesiometer helps us quantitate the threshold and monitor progressive changes or trends on following up testing.
Sensory neuropathy increases the risk of foot ulcerations by seven folds and peripheral arterial disease (PAD) by three folds in people with diabetes. Peripheral neuropathy is the major causal factors in the development of foot ulcerations among diabetic subjects.
Early detection helps better prevention. Prevention is better than no cure. 50% of all non-traumatic amputations occur in diabetes who is a high risk group.
We are the first to introduce the Digital Biothesiometer in the Indian market as early as January 2004.
- Full solid state design with PC connection
- Easy tool to quantify neuropathy
- Portable Vibration sense
- Digital 0 to 50 Volts indicator
- Remote key on probe transfers the data to PC
- Vibration Check key to confirm result
- First Indian model with Software
- 4 different report formats to select by the user. User can define own format.
- Hospital Header and logo design facility for letter head
- Built-in software to test monofilament testing.
- Connectivity to Computer through USB(plug & play)
- Supports Windows Xp, 7, 8 & 10 operated PC
- PDF printing & Export of data is possible
- Data Backup & Retrieval
- Products tested by International accredited test lab for safety, EMI/EMC
- Weighs less than 3 Kg
- Largest exported product from India
- 230V, +/- 20%, AC, 50Hz Mains operation
- 110V, VC, 60Hz option for other countries