Non-Invasive Vascular Screening Devices
Vascular deficiency is the basic affliction with diabetic patients. It usually leads to inadequate peripheral blood flow. Blocks tend to appear in the blood vessels which cause non-healing ulcers and amputations. To treat the problem from the root, our company has developed a variety of devices to detect Diabetic Neuropathy.
- Hand Held Vascular Doppler - Item Code: L150R
- Hand Held Vascular Doppler - Item Code: VD8M
- Semi-Automated Vascular Doppler Recorder for ABI/TBI – Item Code: VASOCHEK+
- Automated Vascular Doppler Recorder for ABI / TBI - Item Code: VERSALAB Auto
- Single Channel Transcutaneous Oxygen Monitor (tcpO2) - Item Code: Precise-8001
- 8 Channel Transcutaneous Oxygen Monitor (tcpO2) - Item Code: Precise-8008
- IR Thermal Imager from FLIR - Item Codes: C2, E4 & E5
- Transcutaneous Oxygen Monitor- Periflux 5000 / Periflux 6000
- IR Thermal Imager
Diabetic Neuropathy Screening Products
People with diabetes usually have high sugar levels which can often lead to nerve damage called neuropathy. Thus, we have come out with a range of neuropathy products which is ideal to regulate and streamline findings of insensate foot. The machines have been tested prior to usage by engineers and are highly recommended at every level of care.
- Medical Monofilament - 5.07/10gm
- Disposable Vibration Sense Device - Item Code: VIBRATIP
- Neuropathy Assessment Tools - Item Code: NA03
- Digital Step Biothesiometer - Item Code: VIBROSCREEN
- Digital Biothesiometer - Item Code: VIBROTEST Lx
- Digital Biothesiometer - Item Code: VIBROMETER
- Digital Biothesiometer with Vascular Doppler for ABI - Item Code: VIBRODOP
- Neuropathy Analyser - Item Code: THERMOMETRY HCP
- Neuropathy Analyser - Item Code: VIBROTHERM Dx
- Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy System Analyser - Item Code: CANS504
Plantar Pressure Measurement Systems
For a diabetic patient, it is very important to maintain daily foot care. Even for a non-diabetic person, foot care is important. If you don’t manage the small problems early, larger problems can occur later. We design a wide range of plantar pressure system that can determine Podia scan areas of potential ulceration. It is also used for Pre and Post-surgical evaluation and extent of pronation or supination and weight bearing after surgery.
- Foot Imprinter Harris Mat - FM1111
- Plantar Pressure System - Podiascan
- Electronic Sensor Foot Pressure Mapping System – Item Code: PODIASTAT
Pain and Wound Care Products
One of our greatest pain and wound care device is the neuromuscular stimulator. It is highly recommended for people dealing with neuropathy and other chronic pains. The system is user-friendly and non-invasive.
- Neuropathy Therapy Stimulator – Neurostim
- LED IR Light therapy- Light Therapy
- Electronic Pain Killer - Item Code: TENS – I
- Electronic Pain Killer - Item Code: TENS – III
We offer a wide variety of podiatric equipment and podiatric supplies. The ultrasound wound debrider therapy system low-frequency ultrasound to remove dead and diseased tissue cells and to kill harmful bacteria. It keeps the new tissue intact.
- Electric File System- Item Code: PEDIFILE V
- Electric Professional File System – Item Code: PEDIMAX
- Podiatry Instrument Kit – Item Code – Mini
Other Hospital Products
Blood pressure monitoring products are highly recommended for routine clinical practice.