Vascular deficiency is the basic affliction with diabetic patients. It usually leads to inadequate peripheral blood flow. Blocks tend to appear in the blood vessels which cause non-healing ulcers and amputations. To treat the problem from the root, our company has developed a variety of devices to detect Diabetic Neuropathy.
- Hand Held Vascular Doppler - Item Code: L150R
- Hand Held Vascular Doppler - Item Code: VD8M
- Vascular Doppler Recorder for ABI - Item Code: VERSADOP Dx
- Vascular Doppler Recorder for ABI / TBI - Item Code: VERSALAB LE
- Automated Vascular Doppler Recorder for ABI / TBI - Item Code: VERSALAB Auto
- Non Invasive Vascular Screening Device - Item Code: VP1000 plus
- Single Channel Transcutaneous Oxygen Monitor (tcpO2) - Item Code: Precise-8001
- 8 Channel Transcutaneous Oxygen Monitor (tcpO2) - Item Code: Precise-8008
- IR Thermal Imager from FLIR - Item Codes: C2, E4 & E5
- Non-Invasive Vascular Screening Device VP1000 Plus
- Transcutaneous Oxygen Monitor- Periflux 5000 / Periflux 6000
- IR Thermal Imager
People with diabetes usually have high sugar levels which can often lead to nerve damage called neuropathy. Thus, we have come out with a range of neuropathy products which is ideal to regulate and streamline findings of insensate foot. The machines have been tested prior to usage by engineers and are highly recommended at every level of care.
- Medical Monofilament - 5.07/10gm
- Disposable Vibration Sense Device - Item Code: VIBRATIP
- Neuropathy Assessment Tools - Item Code: NA03
- Digital Step Biothesiometer - Item Code: VIBROSCREEN
- Digital Biothesiometer - Item Code: VIBROTEST
- Digital Biothesiometer - Item Code: VIBROMETER
- Digital Biothesiometer with Vascular Doppler for ABI - Item Code: VIBRODOP
- Neuropathy Analyser - Item Code: THERMOMETRY HCP
- Neuropathy Analyser - Item Code: VIBROTHERM Dx
- Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy System Analyser - Item Code: CANS504
For a diabetic patient, it is very important to maintain daily foot care. Even for a non-diabetic person, foot care is important. If you don’t manage the small problems early, larger problems can occur later. We design a wide range of plantar pressure system that can determine Podia scan areas of potential ulceration. It is also used for Pre and Post-surgical evaluation and extent of pronation or supination and weight bearing after surgery.
- Foot Imprinter Harris Mat - FM1111
- Plantar Pressure System - Podiascan
- Plantar Pressure Platform Pedography System - Item Code: emed
One of our greatest pain and wound care device is the neuromuscular stimulator. It is highly recommended for people dealing with neuropathy and other chronic pains. The system is user-friendly and non-invasive.
- Neuromuscular Stimulator- Neurostim
- LED IR Light therapy- Light Therapy
- Electronic Pain Killer - Item Code: TENS – I
- Electronic Pain Killer - Item Code: TENS – III
- Non Contact IR Foot Thermometer - Item Code: FT4
- Wound Measurement Camera - Item Code: WZ2.0
- Ultrasound Wound Debrider - Item Code: UWI - EA
We offer a wide variety of podiatric equipment and podiatric supplies. The ultrasound wound debrider therapy system low-frequency ultrasound to remove dead and diseased tissue cells and to kill harmful bacteria. It keeps the new tissue intact.
- Electric File System - Item Code: PEDINOVA
- Pedicure Kit - Item Code: PEDIFILE V
- Podiatry Kit - Item Code: Mini
- Podiatry Kit - Item Code: Full/a>
- Podiatry Chair 3 motor - Item Code: PC301
- Podiatry Chair 5 motor - Item Code: PC501
Blood pressure monitoring products are highly recommended for routine clinical practice.