Non-Invasive Vascular Screening Devices
Hand Held Vascular Doppler - Item Code: VD8M
A low-cost pocket Ultrasound Doppler. The non-directional Hand Doppler model VD8M offers all the standard features of a traditional Ultrasound Vascular Doppler and, intended primarily for vascular applications.
The VD8M features a display to display pulse rate, 8MHz Doppler probe with superior sound quality. It includes a battery recharging system so you don’t have to worry about overcharging or draining of the batteries. Unit can also work with dry cell instead of the rechargeable batteries for emergency applications.
Supplied with gel, neck cord, soft padded carry bag, software for ABI calculation and manual.
- Interchangeable Doppler Probes
- Unidirectional Doppler
- 8MHz Vascular Probe is Standard
- Continuous Wave Doppler
- 5 and 8 MHz Vascular probes
- Rechargeable battery operation
- Charger supplied free
- ABI Software to generate report are supplied free
- Arterial and Venous blood flow examination
- Ankle Brachial Index
- Carotid Bifurcation
- Penile artery study
- Dimensions (H,W,L) : 125 x 75 x 26mm
- Weight : 190 grams
- Battery : : 2 x 1.2V Rechargeable Batteries
- Audio bandwidth : 350Hz to 2KHz, 0.5 W