Neurolite - LED IR Light therapy
Neurostim – Hospital
A table top device designed for the use at hospital with dual channel of stimulation outputs. Three important modes of treatment provides Neuromuscular Stimulation (NST), Muscle Stimulation (EMS) and Transcutaneous Nerve Stimulation(TENS).
NST mode is used for the DPN pain and numbness. EMS is used for strengthening of the muscles. A combination therapy of both NST & EMS provides longer lasting results. Most patient feel the difference after five days of usage. Reduces the pain, improves the balance and motivates the patient to walk confidently. Helps the patient to sleep without the nagging burning sense and pain.
- Dual independent adjustable stimulation output
- Delivers adjustable output voltage of 90 volts against a load of 4.7 K. Ohms
- Built-in modes of NST, EMS & TENS.
- Operates on mains 230Volts
- Supplied with 2 pairs of two inch conductive rubber electrodes
- Supplied with one pair of conductive reusable socks
- Supplied with one pair of conductive gloves for treating Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Supplied with one pair of conductive footwear type electrode to cover larger area
- Built-in timer helps to set the variable time